Monday, November 26, 2007

Deck the Halls

This year we were able to get our Christmas tree up Friday after Thanksgiving! We had a fun night decorating the tree and the house! Sara and Zack wouldn't stop opening all the boxes with the decorations in it! I felt like I was speed decorating! They wanted what they opened up put out right then! They were so funny about it. They kept telling me things they wanted santa to bring them and asking when Christmas is. I think we will enjoy this christmas a lot this year! Happy Holidays to all!

2 comments:

brittany said...

sara looks so tall! and I can't believe how grown up curtis is looking. sounds like they were loving the christmas decorating. my girls were crazy the night we decorated.

Staci said...

They are so cute! They'll make christmas a lot more fun this year.