Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowy Days!

It Snowed!!! It's been a couple of weeks but I thought that I woud still post this and tell you all how much our kids love the snow!
Here is Sara our little snow bunny! She is excited to try skiing this year again, she went last year with Matt and loved every minute of it!


Ok so Curtis doesn't love it yet! However, he sure loves water and bath time so I bet by next year or even by the end of winter, depending on how much it snows, he'll love it as much as his brother and sister!







Here is zack sledding for the first time ever! He loved it! Most of all he loves his hat!





Here is all three on our deck in the back yard, They sure don't get their snow loving from their mom, I couldn't hate the cold more! But I am glad they do love it for it makes for some fun times and fun pictures. We hope you all have fun snowy days too!




4 comments:

brittany said...

if you hate the cold then you are living in the wrong place! i love the snow pictures. your kids are adorable and i love curtis' coat!

HBC said...

you're kids are so funny. I love Curtis' face. He can stay inside with me because I hate the cold snow too! But sledding looks like it was fun. Ps. You're kids all have cute snow hats! I should've gotten them something else because the ones I got them aren't so cute. I failed with gifts this year...except for Sara's. :) ~Heather

Jamie said...

I love the snow and miss it in Bozeman. It just doesn't snow here in Boise that much anymore. I want to go sledding and I am sure Taylor would love it. Looks like your kids had fun, they sure are cute!

emily said...

they are DARLING!! poor curtis! i love to look at the snow ... i'm getting too old to really play - o and then there's that 'too fat' part too ... someday i'll be fit, cute and able to play in the snow again! my favorite used to be snow angels!