Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We hope everyone's Thanksgiving was good! Ours was really good!. We had 2 Thanksgiving dinners this year. Thanksgiving day was spent at our house with Matt's Dads family. It was very delicous! They put on quite the display, which I forgot to take a picture of, in fact I forgot to get out the camera until the end! Then Saturday we had dinner with my family. It too was a delicous dinner that only my mom can make! I did contribute to both meals by cooking the rolls, I ended up making 4 batches! I think I could make them in my sleep! One minor set back was that our kids had eye infections all week! Sara and Zacks eyes pretty much cleared up by thanksgiving, but the very next day curtis came down with it so he missed out on Sat with my family. Tis' the season eh? Needless to say we are thankful for clear eyes, that aren't red, puffy, and goopy. Now lets go Christmas Shopping!

2 comments:

brittany said...

I can't believe how different Curtis looks. He looks so grown up. Stella does too, it is sad, AND it gets Ryan hassling me for more babies. ha ha. Looks like a great holiday for you guys.

HBC said...

Well, first thank you for putting up the vaccuming photo, it's goes to show that even while doing housework, I can look sexy...please thank the photographer Sara!!:) Second, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING YAY!! Let's go! Third, I love your kids and all the photos. Holidays are fun, when we're all together.