Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving


I thought it would be appropriate to write my top ten things I'm thankful for:
(The first 5 are a little more serious then the last 5)
1. The Gospel
2. Matt
3. My kids
4. Family
5. Friends
6. Anything that warms me; blankets, heating pads, hot baths, & the sun!
7. FOOD! (especially the kind not cooked by me!)
8. Dr. Pepper, or the occasional Pepsi or Coke
9. Our five senses especially sight!
10. Beauty supplies-actually that is what you all should be thankful for, for without them I am a mess!

2 comments:

brittany said...

ha ha #10 is funny. you are not a mess ever, even without beauty supplies. have you started the new job? how is it?

Jessica said...

Yes, I have started, it's been good, slow, but good. I have a feeling I will be making no money for a while! oh well