Thursday, May 28, 2009

graduation

3 cheers for Kindergarten graduation!!
Sara's class along with the other kindergarten classes had their program last week, and oh what a great program it was! They sang songs and had little speaking parts, of course shy little sara (yes, you read that right!) had a dancing part not speaking. It was so great. I felt like crying through the whole thing, one song in paticular, I'm proud to be an american (is that even the title of the song? if not you know what song I mean right?) had almost the whole audience in tears! They sang that song so loud and proud, just thinking about it brings tears! After the program it was off to the classroom for awards and the graduation hats!
Doesn't she look thrilled in this photo! She hate's things around her chin.
We all made it including Staci and the Grandmas!
This is Sara's wonderful teacher, I was very happy with her! She does a great job!
And Sara's #1 fans!
Now it's off to 1st grade!!

5 comments:

brittany said...

i can't believe she is already graduating from kindergarten! where has the time gone? she is one adorable graduate!

Anonymous said...

Just seeing the video of them singing "Proud to be an American" made me cry...I'm getting all teary just thinking about it. One of the cutest things I've ever seen.

HBC said...

Congratulations Sara!! Wow can you believe you have a 1st grader now?

Staci said...

it was such a good program!! she is growing up way to fast though!

Princess Di said...

Hey! How are you feeling? I wanted to let you know I had a little baby girl on May 15! We named her Gracelyn May Cragun. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to view our blog. I'm making it private but would love to hear from you! Hope you're doing good!
Love, Diana Hardy Cragun
cragunandcompany.blogspot.com