Thursday, June 11, 2009

curtis, curtis, curtis

A month ago we celebrated Curtis' 3rd birthday! He has done nothing but bring us joy and laughter in the past 3 years! I honestly can't imagine life with out this sweet thing! He is the most gracious little boy, thanking me constantly for the things that I do, and telling me that he loves me and that I make him happy. He is rarely in a bad mood, and loves to laugh and tease. He reminds me alot of my Grandpa Richins...quick to smile and quick to joke! Although I see my Dad's teasing nature in him as well. He is easy to please, especially when it comes to food! He LOVES to sing, and catches on to lyrics very quickly! He loves playing with Sara and Zack, and yet can entertain himself for hours. His latest saying is...."actually, i change my mind." Here are a few pics, of my favorite "curty" faces! This child can put a smile on your face in an intance!

We celebrated his birthday with the wirth's at home and then with the buttars the next day fishing. Here are a few of those pic's:
I ended up video taping most of his birthday at home this is the only picture I ended up taking.
Here is his pirate cake, made by his aunt HeatherHe loved this cake so much and talked about it for days!


He would get so excited when he received his gifts!

We love you Curtis! Happy Birthday!

***More fishing pictures to come!

4 comments:

brittany said...

happy birthday curtis! i love the pirate cake..

Staci said...

he makes it fun to give him gifts!!

HBC said...

dito to Staci's comment. There's no one I love giving gifts to more because after each present he'd say "OH thank you" and then your name. Just the cutest thing!

jwilson said...

That is the CUTEST cake!!!!

We sure love Curtis at our house, too! He is one of our FAVORITE little guys!