Monday, May 18, 2009

what blog?

Do I have a blog? you ask.....not lately. I have not been in the mood to blog lately, not one little bit! The other day I was outside with my kids and saw a lady walking her dog, rather her dog walking her! And I realized that was me and life these days! Life is walking me, or maybe running me. I know I need to take control, and there are many moments that I do, however for the most part, my life is controling me. I have a million things to post and have goals to do it this week soooo.....this week will be the test to see if I have the will power to take back my life into my hands! (by the way my life is mostly my kids so they are the ones pulling me along.)

5 comments:

HBC said...

great analogy...I'm excited to see your posts.

emlizalmo said...

Whewee...have I ever felt the same way lately? Sometimes all we can do is hang on. Hope you are feeling great! I'll come see you again real soon for a trim. :)

Mower Family said...

I know how you feel! I'm trying to play catch up too.

Haley said...

Hey... I have been thinking about you... I have meant to call and then something comes up, you know how it goes. I miss you. Can't wait to see whats been going on with you.

Jennalee said...

AMEN--the dog walking thing is SUCH an accurate explanation of life these days :)