Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag I'm it

K this is the sadest thing ever- I was tagged like 2 1/2 weeks ago and am just barely doing it! I didn't realize it until 2 days ago. And this will be a hard one for me, because I'm not sure I can think of 8 things for all of the catagories, but here goes.
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
I'm not sure really, cause all I watch is kid shows now!
CSI (any of them really, but my favorite is Miami)
Food Network
American Idol
So you think you can dance
The news (does that count as a T.V. show?)
I really don't watch that much tv! I could probably name 8 shows my husband likes and 8 shows my kids like, but I can't think of any more for myself.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Cafe Rio
Asian Star
Maccaroni Grill
Outback (for some reason I crave this when I'm pregnant)
P.F. Changs
Costa Vida
Zupas
Rumbi
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Showered before the kids got up!!
did 3 loads of laundry (all but one load got folded and put away)
went to lunch at Applebee's with some friends
went for a walk with 3 kids!
played scoccer with Sara and Zack for about 5 mins
warmed up leftovers from Sunday
cleaned kitchen
watch csi miami with Matt on the couch
8 Things I look forward to:
taking a long hot bubble bath tonight with Matt
going hunting this year with Matt and the kids
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
getting my salon done in the house
Nascar in the spring
going to madrid in the spring
8 Things I love about fall
Taking walks in the middle of the afternoon
The colors
The smells
Halloween
Soup
doughnuts and apple cider
Long sleeves and Jackets, warm socks and the HEATER!
Fall shopping up in Park City
8 Things on My Wish list:
To have no more things to fix in our house (My cousin had this on her list and I would have to agree!)
To have kids that pick up after themselves (I know I'm dreaming)
A whole new wardrobe
to be rich enough for matt to retire and be at home all day
3 more kids (one at a time that is!)
go to Costa Rica
visit Marchelle and Brittany
get a new camera!

4 comments:

brittany said...

you want 6 kids?? are you crazy? i like visit brittany is on the list, let's make that happen!!!

emily said...

i wish my kids would pick up after themselves too ... do you think it will actually ever happen?!
and 3 more kids is awesome ... you 2 make pretty darn cute ones!
and i wish i had a soaking tub big enough to have a long hot bubble bath with andy!! [wink, wink]
this was a fun tag!

HBC said...

I'll visit Brittany and Marchelle with you. Girls trip.

Jessica said...

your on!