Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what's up

So I have taken a leave of absence this past month due to sickness that I would rather not discuss. I am getting better, but have about 6 more weeks of it, I'm afraid.

There is only one main thing that happen this last month that is worth blogging about. NASCAR!!! We traveled down to mesquite again for the annual nascar trip! I did fairly well...considering the whole pregnancy thing. It has become one of our favorite things to do. Mainly because it gives us a weekend to ourselves, the kids stay with the most wonderful parents ever! We are very lucky and thankful to have them. Our favorite driver is Carl Edwards and although he didn't win this year, it was still so fun! It has become quite entertaining. We didn't take any pictures, but got some good footage on video.

5 comments:

Tadd Family said...

whoo hoo! glad you're back

Day by Day Design said...

I had no idea you guys were into Nascar! Thats funny! I am glad you had a good time!

Mindy said...

Oh i'm sorry your sick, I am glad you had fun at nascar!

HBC said...

I'm having sympathy nausea for you today! :)

{sArAh} said...

Jess, I'm sorry you have been so sick! I hope it gets better soon!! That's fun you got to go to nascar though!! :)