Tuesday, March 31, 2009

we are all crazy about this man!!!

There is one man that my kids and I adore more than any other man it the world!! And his special day is coming up! Here are a few reasons why we love him!
(KIDS reasons)

He wrestles with us every night (right before bedtime, just when mom thinks we don't need to have fun;)
He reads to us every night. (which is a big deal because he hates to read!)
He plays in the snow with us. (mom really loves this one!)
He works hard on our house.
He takes us to Cabelas
He takes us camping, and 4-wheeling, and teaches us about guns.
He takes turns taking one of us at a time to the store with him.
He lets us play games on his phone.
He really is a kid at heart, and I think that is why he is so good with our kids! (Mine)

He's hot!
He will draw me baths (sorry no picture for this one!)
He loves me no matter what comes out of my mouth.
He's super smart.
I love that he loves food so much
He love HIS Spain! He will go grocery shopping for me
He is a family man, he especially loves to be with his brothers. He will rub my back while throwing up, and then clean any mess it makes!
He works on our house so hard all the time
He washes my car
He can cook, if needed
He bbq's and is the breakfast maker!
He knows when I'm about to break as a mother and will take over.
He doesn't complain about me and my faults
He is greatest deal maker ever with our kids.
He is spiritual, and insightful.
I love his passion for things, like hunting or biking. Ok I really could go on forever, only because I think he is the best!
We love you!

6 comments:

Tadd Family said...

Isn't it his special day TODAY!! Happy April Fools Birthday Matt (hope I'm not wrong about the day lol)

emily said...

i think he's pretty great too! Happy Birthday Cuz!

HBC said...

Happy Birthday MATT!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

emlizalmo said...

He really is great, Jessica. I have always adored him. He smiles a LOT and that makes me really happy. Happy Birthday MATT!

Jennalee said...

he is a great guy...AND has a great girl :) love you guys...and happy b-day matthew-p