Monday, December 15, 2008

temple square

At the beginning of the month Matt and I decided that this year we wanted to take the kids to Temple square and see the lights. So last Thursday we took the kids and met Laura and Blaine and Heather and Scott at the trax's in Sandy. We rode up and then met Jared and Sarah there. It was so much fun!! We had a blast. My favorite thing was that it wasn't very busy! We were able to see the nativity scene from the front. (a first for me!) We went in the visitors center to see the Christus, and saw Rahul's sister who is a missionary there, she leaves this week to go home. (That just made me miss Marchelle!) Then we went around to the front of the temple. It was soo pretty. I think my kids favorite part was riding trax! Curtis keeps asking us if we can go ride the choo choo train again! We had lots of fun! Here are some pics:
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

HBC said...

We had a blast too! Thanks for inviting us to come. It's been a long time since I saw the lights at temple square. :) Also thanks for being our personal photographer for our Christmas cards. Let's do it again next year!

Princess Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Di said...

How fun! I love all your pictures. And, you have the most darling kids! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Gicela said...

Beautiful pics! You are gorgeous!

Neena said...

Oh that looks like so much fun, we haven't made it down this year. Can't wait to see you on Mon.

bryanandjerilynfamily said...

Hey woman! I found your blog on someone's website that we know from Hair school. So what is this about your hands killing you? I did not know what you have been going through! I have been thinking of you lately and would love to introduce you to my sister in law. She has had ruhmoitoid arthritis since she was 18. She has really good days and really bad day. What a trooper you have to be!
I loved to see your blog and see how big your kids have gotten! Can't beleive where time has gone.
Hope you have a really great Holiday.
Jerilyn

Birrell Family said...

Love the pictures! How fun to have family from both sides up there... you're lucky to have each other. Merry Christmas! We love you.