Thursday, December 11, 2008

the good stuff

I am sorry to say to all of those who like diet drinks....but I hate them!! not the people, the drinks. I want the good stuff! I have been craving Pepsi's lately, and no I'm not pregnant, and in order to avoid sugar... I bought some diet thinking it would satisfy my cravings...but no! Now I have never been a big caffeine/ Coke/ Pepsi drinker. I would drink them here and there, but lately I don't know what has gotten into me...I love my Pepsi! I would love it if someone out their could make water taste like Pepsi, then I could drink it all day!

6 comments:

Mower Family said...

You should try Pepsi One. I heard it is pretty good and only one calorie.

Mower Family said...

Um...I think Chris wrote that last comment...

I hate Pepsi One. Bad after taste.
I love my diet pepsi. Too bad it doesn't quench your thirst. It's funny to read your post and then Staci's. Drink up! :)

Staci said...

I know how you feel about craving it! Some days that is all i can think about. It is too bad that water doesn't taste like it.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

I love the Wild Cherry Pepsi and sometimes it is the only thing that hit's the spot. My philosophy is if your going to drink you might as well drink the hard stuff. No diet that is for sissy's!

Tara said...

If you need something to help you acquire the taste.. start drinking it with meals.
Also, coke zero really does taste like regular coke!
My favorite diet drink is Diet Dr. Pepper - mmmm I could use one of those right now! :)

Jenny and Jared said...

Amen- I hate diet drinks. The only one that I can even stand is Diet Mt. Dew- that is Jared's vice. But it comes with lots of caffeine!!