Monday, December 8, 2008

3 turkey days

Well this year was quite the treat! We had 3 Thanksgivings! On Thursday we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Buttars' house, Friday it was off to Laura and Blaine's, and then Saturday it was with my Parents. The past couple of years Matt and I have bought a turkey to cook because we never get enough leftovers, and this year we bought another one thinking the same...well...after 3 days of turkey we were turkeyed out!!! Have you ever imagined you could be turkeyed out? I haven't....but it happen.
Well we had a wonderful holiday and are so blessed! This is definitely one of my favorite holidays!!!Here is the kids the morning of Thanksgiving. Doesn't Sara look so tall!Gma and Gpa ButtarsStac, Mom and Dad. Jared left before I could get himCurtis was the only kid left at the table by the time my camera got out. (by the way he didn't like his carrots or celery, and that is about all he doesn't like)After dinner!! I didn't get any pictures at Laura's and only a few at my parents new house.Curty and Ty. Curtis loves his cousins sooo much.

The grandkids...that is my mom and dad's grand kids....aren't they just the cutest!

Our family at the ranch house!

5 comments:

HBC said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you posted fun pictures. I'll have to steal some. :) I love the holiday season. I love that we get to be with family more. It's the best. PS. I'm noticing that I was wearing the same outfit at Thanksgiving and at the cabin. ha funny

Day by Day Design said...

Wow! 3!! That is awesome! I would be full for a week!

emily said...

those boys look like twins! and yes! sara is SO tall!! love these pictures ... thanks for sharing!

Tara said...

You have such a beautiful family! Your kids are so stinking cute!
It was sooooo fun to visit with you. We HAVE to get together over Christmas and play games and visit.

brittany said...

man you guys were busy for the holidays. love the picture of the kids, so cute and they are getting so big. I can't believe how tall and skinny Sara is!!