Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nascar

If your asking yourself if you are on the right blog, don't worry you are!
We are Nascar fans! Now those of you who know me are probably wondering if Matt druged me,but he didn't! We took our 3rd annual trip down to the Vegas race track to watch the races. It all started when we moved to Lehi, so you can blame it on that! If someone would have told me that I would love nascar 3 yrs ago I would have laughed myself silly! But having gone to some races and understanding makes all the difference! I don't think I could be a fan had I not gone to a race!
The very best part about our weekend was that our driver, Carl Edwards, won the big race last weekend in Vegas! It was such a good race! He is #99.

My other favorite drivers are #9 Kasey Kahne, # 17 Matt Kenseth, and #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Matt and I decided to go for Carl Edwards the first year we went down to the races, so he is our favorite! We have drivers that we don't care for much either, #20 Tony Stewart and #24 Jeff Gordon. So now you all know my little secret about Nascar!


3 comments:

Mower Family said...

Glad to see a post! Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a dork...just my opinion. I don't know anything about nascar, but I saw him on MTV cribs and what a dork he was!!

HBC said...

Ha! Alli watches MTV cribs! :) Jess glad you guys had fun. I've been meaning to call you and ask you all about it!

Staci said...

i have been waiting for you to post something! i was glad you came to visit me oh wait not!! guess i'll just have to see you next time i come home!! :)