Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone, we hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Ours started out with a neighborhood hunt Friday afternoon! We had so much fun! I forgot our camera, as was the tradition this Easter. Then we continued our celebration Saturday afternoon at Aunt Lisa's house with a BBQ and an Easter egg hunt for the kids! I think I enjoy those get together as much as my kids do!! It wouldn't be Easter with out a Richins get together for me. I was in such a rush getting home that afternoon from doing hair that I forgot my camera, again, and then as my luck would have it I took one picture Sunday morning of the boys and my batteries went dead so here are the boys in their Easter outfits! You'll just have to imagine my cute little Sara in her pale pink dress with a white cropped sweater. Monday for fhe we went over to Grandma Laura's and Grandpa Blaine's for coloring eggs and another Easter egg hunt!! (Can we say candy overload!!) By then I got batteries for the camera and managed to get a picture of the 3 with their eggs!
I had to include this last picture of my sweet Sara! She loved coloring the Eggs and of course made sure to have her picture taken with them by herself, even though her brothers did help! As you can tell we had a wonderful Easter holiday!

6 comments:

brittany said...

hooray for a wirth update!!! i love it. the boys are ADORABLE and i love the orange and green. Curtis looks so grown up. Where does the time go?

Day by Day Design said...

Your kids are so cute! I love our family get-togethers too! I agree with Jared though, I miss riding the horses on Easter! It was good to see ya!

emlizalmo said...

I'm with Brittany...I'm so excited to see more pictures! I'm lame and I check your blog along with a handful of others every day. Your kids are too much. What handsome boys...and that little Sarah, she's just as cute as I remember!

emily said...

those 3 are DARLING!! glad to hear you had a great easter!

kiley said...

how cute are your kids?!
love it!
miss you guys!!!

-kiley

Haley said...

I FOUND YOU!!! Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it! I miss you! Hopefully I will be coming home soon so we can get together! Love ya!