Thursday, January 8, 2009

a new year

So out with old and in with new. ready or not here comes 2009.
I can honestly say that I am ready and anxious for this coming year! I had a fabulous year in 2008 and am really excited for this next year (except for my birthday, I'm turning 31, which seems too old for how I feel!)
Some of my new years resolutions are:
  • Get up at 6:30 every morning (I hope to make it 6 before the year ends), I just think I'll be more likely to read my scriptures and exercise if I am up early.
  • Eat healthier and feed my children healthier foods.
  • BE HAPPY. I want to focus on really making us feel like a happy family.
  • Sew, and I'd also like to learn to knit and crochet.
  • Be more organized

These aren't too hard are they?

I do have christmas pictures to post, however I am without my camera this weekend, so you all will have to celebrate christmas again with us in about a week.

6 comments:

Haley said...

In my recent spare time I have taken up knitting, and I am loving it! I am still very beginner, but enjoying it so far. Good Luck with these. We need to get together again soon. I will be in Highland for the next month. Miss you!

HBC said...

I liked your BE HAPPY resolution because I really need that too. I want to be a happy Mom with happy kids.
My biggest resolution is Speak Kind Words...that will make everyone more Happy. :) HA.

Brenda said...

We need to take your machine in before you try to learn to sew and get it fixed. . .remind me and we can do that on Saturday if you want. I don't feel like you should be 31 either think how old that makes me feel.

brittany said...

you are so old!!!! just kidding. clearly you are not that old if you are waking up at 6:30 every morning. that is one goal i could never reach.

Jenny and Jared said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great year!

Brindy said...

Wow, good for you Jessica for setting goals. I tend to not do those anymore because I know it won't happen past the first month. I wish you luck on yours though! :)