Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my favorite little girl in the world!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Sara!! Today Sara turns six!! I think whenever she has a birthday, because she is my first, I realize that I am a mom and sometimes that overwhelms me a bit! I can't believe how lucky I am though to have gotten her as a child. Most of you know that she is....how do I put this....a bit head strong, but she is the most wonderful little thing ever!! I love her so much!!! I can't imagine life without her! (and don't worry i am bawling like a baby writing this!)
Some of her favorites are:
Color: Pink (and every other color!)
Hobby: Drawing and craft making.
Food: I'm not sure she even eats let alone has a favorite food! No, I think it would be breakfast foods, pretty much any breakfast food.
Book: Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious
Place: I think it's a tie between Bear Lake and Seattle.
Movie: The newest Barbie movie that ever comes out.
Toy: her camera
I thought I would add more pictures of her that show her fun personality, she really is such a joy to us, and we LOVE her soooo much!

This is the earliest picture I have of her on my computer, she is an outdoor lover!
This shows her love for pink and how she's always trying to make us laugh!She is her daddy's princessAnd her mommy'sShe's our "crazy hair" girl
She is our funny face maker! I blame that on her uncles.
She loves her accessories
She is our Snow Princess She is known to get messier than her brothers She is the 4-wheeling queen
She is a poser
Our little water bug
a true camper that doesn't mind the dirt or bugs, she even tries to catch them
A dancer
Our favorite little girls face
I can't tell you why I put this in, I just love this picture!
Always so happyHer brothers favorite sister !
Isn't she wonderful! We love her millions and billions.

14 comments:

Tara said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Sara!
She is such a beautiful girl - inside and out. I think she gets it from her mom. ;)

HBC said...

Happy Birthday Sara! We love you! Sara is my very favorite niece and so much fun to be with!!

Jessica said...

she is your ONLY neice heather!

Mindy said...

Jess, its Mindy. I can't believe how big your kids are they are so cute. Hope you are doing well!

emlizalmo said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You are such a cute, cute girl! I remember when you were born. I felt like you were the cutest baby I had ever seen. We used to play with you when you were little...really little. Do you remember? Probably not. :) Hope you have a great day filled with lots of fun surprises!

Mower Family said...

Happy Birthday Sara! I can't believe she is 6 already! Love the pictures, she is so full of personality!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Sara! You guys have such a cute family. I love the new picture
Shelly

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl. . . I can't believe you are sooo big.

HBC said...

:) Actually I have two nieces. You have to remember I'm married now.

brittany said...

I can't believe she is six! I still remember when she was a brand new baby. We have a picture of her sleeping on Ryan that we sent to his family and said we'd had a baby ha ha ha ha ha. do you remember? they totally believed it.

I love all the pictures. She is one cute girl. Hope it's a great day for the Wirth family!

brittany said...

I can't believe she is six! I still remember when she was a brand new baby. We have a picture of her sleeping on Ryan that we sent to his family and said we'd had a baby ha ha ha ha ha. do you remember? they totally believed it.

I love all the pictures. She is one cute girl. Hope it's a great day for the Wirth family!

Staci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sara!! I can't believe you're six!! i have so much fun playing with you! I love you to death and i'll see you soon!

Josh and Jenna said...

What a beautiful girl you are Sara! I I love that you are a girly yet rugged little thing! Have a very happy 6th birthday!

Neena said...

Happy Birthday Sara, we love you too.