Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming lessons

A few weeks ago Sara and Zack had swimming lessons!! After many attempts to sign them up here in Lehi and American Fork for swimming lessons, we finally gave up and signed them up at the Scera Pool, in Orem. So every morning for 2 weeks we went down to orem for swim lessons. This is the first year that I have sign my kids up for swim lessons, and they LOVED it!! Especially Sara, I should have signed her up for a harder class, because she was constantly trying to swim on her own and couldn't keep her head above water longer than it took to take a breath. Zack was a little shy at first but by the end really loved it!!

Of course I waited till the last day of swimming lessons to take their pictures and Sara was not feeling good that day and had to stay at Gma's while we went so I only have pictures of Zack. I wish I had gotten a picture of Sara jumping off the side of the pool yelling CANNON BOMB. She then throws her feet up and lands bottom first with hand and legs straight up in the air. I really enjoyed watching them everyday, so much more than I thought. I would bring my book to read everyday, however I never picked it up, I couldn't keep my eyes off them! Matt also came everyday the first week and then the last day too! He is the best dad ever!!! He is always so supportive and excited for the kids.

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Fun! Your kids are so cute, Jes. I thought about lessons this summer but decided to wait til next year....why didn't you want to go to Scera originally?

Shantel said...

Swiming lessons look like so much fun. I want to get the girls in this winter. Matt said it really helped your kids. They did really good at the pool. They are so cute. I have a really cute picture of Sara.