Monday, April 7, 2008

I've been tagged

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1.Edgemont Cleaners when I was 16
2. Pebbles in my Pocket (from age 16-21) One of my favorites and funnest!
3. Uvsc (at the cashiers office, and the information booth)
4. And right now I currently have 3 jobs at the same time, Mom, Wife, and Hair Stylist
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. 27 Dresses
3. Cars (this would be have watched over and over and over!)
4. Oceans Eleven
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
OH this is really interesting!
1. Orem, UT
2. Coasta Rica (lots of different cities)
3. Provo, UT
4. Lehi, UT
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. My Dad
2. My sisters
3. Mary (from behindthechair.com)
4. enrichment newsletter
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
I think I'll do my favorite resturants!
1. The Outback
2. Costa Vida
3. Asian Star
4. PF changs
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. On a Crusie, with Matt
2. Hawaii, Tahiti, anywhere it isn't snowing!
3. Costa Rica, I haven't been back since the mission!
4. Actually it's a toss up between Spain and Indiana (I really want to visit my cousin!)
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Summer!
2. Camping with our family in our new car!
3. Our Seattle trip with Sara
4. Christmas!! I loved watching my kids open their gifts this last year so much! I love the spirit of the season and the music and the shopping! I love it all!
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Alli Mower
2. Heidi Day
3. Marchelle Mehan
4. Amy Schofield

No comments: