Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Highlights

There have been 2 major things that have happened this week that I just had to comment on! First My sister Alli had her baby yesterday, he was 6lbs 7oz and 19in. (I'm sure she'll have really cute pictures to post) They named him Tyler James and he is a doll, he looks so perfect. Everyone seems to think that he looks just like Blake. My Bro-in-law Michael and his wife Tiffany had a baby a week in a half ago too. He is so cute too! They named him Christian Michael. He weighed 8lbs 5oz. (almost as much as Curtis!) Both baby cousins are healthy and we couldn't be happier to have them!! (For any of you that are interested both were boys, obviously, and that still makes Sara the only girl on both sides!!) I will say that this past week I have been a little baby hungry when holding the babies, however then I come back home and it only takes about 15 minutes at home to realize that if I had another one soon I would indefinitely go insane!!! I'll stick to 3 kids for another yr or so!

So the second thing I just have to comment on is AMERICAN IDOL!!! I have never watched a season before this one and I just have to say that I love it! Last nights performances helped me decide who my favorite American idol is! David Cook won the competition to me last night!! I loved his performance and will be buying his CD as soon as he gets one! I told Matt last night as we were watching it that I wanted him to download his performance last night! I can't wait to hear the whole version! My other favorite is cute little David Archuleta. He has an incredible voice- probably the best on the show- and he's a local! We voted for both Davids! I can't believe that I like this show so much! Well I hope all of your weeks go as good as ours!

6 comments:

Haley said...

I loved David Cook's performance last night too. And I especially loved when the judges brought him to tears! SO CUTE! Miss you girl!

Marchelle said...

While we love David Archuleta, our favorite is David Cook, as well. ROCK ON!!

brittany said...

looks like it's time for the wirth's to add a baby cousin!! you did say you were baby hungry right? I like david cook, i also really love brooke, i need her to have a break through performance.

emlizalmo said...

Congratulations on the new babies! Love them. They totally make me hungry...for a few minutes. Maybe in a little while. GO David Cook! I've loved him since the top 24, and Tuesday night reminded me why. Dang, he is amazing! I'm not sure how he'll win, but I'm not sure that it actually matters. He'll be a star!

Jenny and Jared said...

I can't believe this is the first season that you have watched!! Maybe I am a TV addict but I have watched every season since season 2. I love it! We watch it faithfully- its also nice because we can have it on with the kids because its mostly kid friendly. Jace loves watching it too.

Tara said...

Fun!
Congrats to Ali and Micheals families!
Jess - I miss you and we MUST get together soon! Please!?!