Wednesday, January 20, 2010

new years resolution

This year I have 1 new years resolution


be the best I can be


I just want to focus on being the best mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I hope to concentrate more on the little things this year and not worry so much about things that don't matter.


However with that being said I do hope to blog better this year than I did last. My sister Heather just printed part of her blog into a book, and it has inspired me to be a better blogger/journalist for our family. I even got a wonderful new camera (a surprise from matt) that should help me out this year! it looks like this:
I have quite a few pictures to post of christmas and recent events so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mower Family said...

Well I think you are a GREAT sister! Thanks for the past couple of days...it has helped me stay sane!