Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tribute to microwaves

There are many things that help make our life easier!! I would just like to talk about one in particular! The MICROWAVE! The microwave is a modern appliance that helps us out in this busy world! I love the way it warms my cold food and the way it defrosts my frozen foods. It can even pop popcorn, a favorite snack at our house. I love how it helps me have more time for the precious things in my life, by cooking my food faster for me. I don't know about you but in our house we are a happier family if we are not hungry. You may ask why the sudden love for microwaves? That's easy enough to answer! WE DON"T HAVE ONE!!! Our precious little curtis stuck scissors in the microwave and started it while mom was upstairs. Luckily there was only a small fire to put out and for 3 weeks have gone without a precious microwave. So next time you use your microwave give it a hug for me and love it and appreciate it, for one day our child could be at your house!!

9 comments:

Mower Family said...

lol, funny post..gotta love curty. I hope you get a new one soon!

oh I wished that we lived closer too...I think we could help each other out A LOT!! Maybe one day...

Megan Hedrick said...

I wish we lived closer because we have a microwave that's practically new sitting in our garage. Too bad!

HBC said...

:) I laughed pretty hard at your post. Good funny post! Doesn't surprise me that it was Curtis that stuck those sissors in the microwave. Curtis aka Mischief is the cutest little guy.

emlizalmo said...

Mmmmwa! I just kissed mine! So sorry about yours. :(

Jenny and Jared said...

Jess, my next door neighbors are short selling their house. Move in next door and you can use my microwave all you want! (or alli could move in, or heather, or anyone else who wants to really!)

dmmuaina said...

Jess-your kids are adorable. Curtis has the cutest hair! Love them in spite of their actions. Wish we could see more of you guys. Love you, Aunt Maureen

Unknown said...

Jess,
You have such a darling family! I'm so glad that the fire didn't get out of control and do more damage! Wish I had an extra microwave to give you. Love ya,
Aunt Lisa

Jennalee said...

they are resourceful little buggers aren't they! we have a climbing problem at our house---no fatalities yet!

soo cute though! can't wait to see you guys!

Jessica said...

We got a microwave!!! It's a beautiful microwave that has a child lock on it!!!